Thursday, April 15, 2010

What a Moment




Lately I've been fixated on the idea that time is slipping by so quickly. I look at our kids and can envision them as high schoolers. Dramatic? Yep. Time never factored into my life before kids and until my dad passed away. Each day is meaningful and I try to remember to take it all in. I feel settled in, happy right where I am.




So...out of nowhere Jada was extra cuddly today. We were sitting on the couch and she took my cheeks into her two little hands and (out of nowhere) said, "We have lots of time, mommy." I asked her why she said that and she responded, "We just have lots of time."




It was one of the moments where I actually felt God giving me a sign. What a moment.




3 comments:

grammasnotes said...

Precious, Tami! Precious pics, precious thoughts!

Unknown said...

That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard! Miss you

joy said...

Incredible! I can't wait to see your clan again. How's the new place? Hope you're doing well!