Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Child Resumes

Name: Jada Belle
Age: 4 by birth, but 30 by maturity level
Favorite colors: purple & blue (so long, pink!).
Education level: 3-letter spelling
Favorite sayings: "If you don't let me eat candy I'm going to tickle you."
Favorite animals/insects: All of them, especially unicorns, butterflies and dogs
Pets: 2 cats & 2 fish
Life goals: to do a cartwheel (so close!)












Name: Parker James
Age: 2 1/4
Education level: M.A. in vocabulary, knows all his letter sounds, too.
Favorite sayings: "I sink I wanna eat. No, that's not it. I don't like it. It's not bedtime. I don't want to." Must repeat until mom or dad hears me.
Favorite animal/insect: anything you can look at, but not touch.
Favorite toys: cars, scary trucks (monster trucks), play dough
Life goals: Run and jump all day without having to walk in-between. Argue all statements made by mom, dad or Jada. Example - Jada: "I like bluebirds." Parker: "You don't like bluebirds."

1 comment:

Joy said...

lol. love it! Parker sounds hilarious! Jada is growing up! All his sounds!? Way to go! Libby calls all letters- "I's"....Not sure if Ian has over emphasized his name or what!>